Recoil control

All Things Gun Related
deadeer

Recoil control

Postby deadeer » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:25 am

Just wanted to give our brother, bullseye69, a well deserved shout out. He has gone out of his way to help me with some goodies on the business end of my hunting guns. He makes his own custom muzzle brakes, threads barrels, and times them to fit. Best of all, they are great looking, and they simply work. His work, turn around time, and cost is just outstanding. He has listened to my needs and fullfilled everything I could have hoped for. He worked tirelessly on a troublemaker caliber that we couldnt tame completely, 460SW rifle, but both eventually agreed and settled on the best outcome. All I can say is, he is one heck of a gunsmith, knowledgeable, great attitude, great hunter, and has become a great friend!!! Thanks buddy!

Encore 270win

Encore 308win

Encore 7-08

Encore 358win
Last edited by deadeer on Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rkittine

Re: Recoil control

Postby rkittine » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:54 am

Nice - I see you must be a Contender Fan too.
Bob Kittine
Sag Harbor and Manhattan, New York
WA2YDV

deadeer

Postby deadeer » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:05 am

Those are the big brother, the Encore. Same difference. Yes, I fell in love when they first came out, and have been a big supporter since. They look cool, feel great, accurate as can be, and the never ending ability to swap and change barrels and stocks at a reasonable cost.

rkittine

Postby rkittine » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:17 am

I only have one Contender from the old days. Blue frame. I have a bunch of barrels for it though:
.22 LR Competition
.221 Fireball
.38/.357
.44 Mag
.45/.410
Bob Kittine
Sag Harbor and Manhattan, New York
WA2YDV

bullseye-69

Postby bullseye-69 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:37 pm

deadeer wrote:Just wanted to give our brother, bullseye69, a well deserved shout out. He has gone out of his way to help me with some goodies on the business end of my hunting guns. He makes his own custom muzzle brakes, threads barrels, and times them to fit. Best of all, they are great looking, and they simply work. His work, turn around time, and cost is just outstanding. He has listened to my needs and fullfilled everything I could have hoped for. He worked tirelessly on a troublemaker caliber that we couldnt tame completely, 460SW rifle, but both eventually agreed and settled on the best outcome. All I can say is, he is one heck of a gunsmith, knowledgeable, great attitude, great hunter, and has become a great friend!!! Thanks buddy!

Encore 270win

Encore 308win

Encore 7-08

Encore 358win

Thanks kind sir and Happy hunting!! :thumbup:
“Lifes hard,its even harder when your stupid.”―J Wayne
http://hunt-indiana.com/

Return to “Firearms”