Hunting season coming......

If You Can Hunt it, We Want to Hear About it
Wyoming.260

Hunting season coming......

Postby Wyoming.260 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:11 pm

I know it is early, but with the draw results coming out this week here, I am starting to get that warm fuzzy feeling. The wife and I both drew the same elk tags I had lat year so hopes are running high for running out of freezer space early this year......

deadeer

Re: Hunting season coming......

Postby deadeer » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:58 pm

Sounds good. I am starting to get some shooting time in. Have most guns dialed in now, so crunch time is right around the corner.

bullseye-69

Postby bullseye-69 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:47 pm

Didnt put in for any out west hunts this year but next year I will put in for MT or WY.
“Lifes hard,its even harder when your stupid.”―J Wayne
http://hunt-indiana.com/

Wyoming.260

Postby Wyoming.260 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:37 am

bullseye-69 wrote:Didnt put in for any out west hunts this year but next year I will put in for MT or WY.

It's getting harder every year. I know some locals that did not get tags that until recently were fairly easy draws. Antelope tags are going way faster then they used to. My buddy from the east put in for same tag I have and did not draw with 4 Preference points..........

bullseye-69

Postby bullseye-69 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:00 pm

Wyoming.260 wrote:
bullseye-69 wrote:Didnt put in for any out west hunts this year but next year I will put in for MT or WY.

It's getting harder every year. I know some locals that did not get tags that until recently were fairly easy draws. Antelope tags are going way faster then they used to. My buddy from the east put in for same tag I have and did not draw with 4 Preference points..........

I put down areas that have hard areas to access for public hunting and seem to get drawn every time.
“Lifes hard,its even harder when your stupid.”―J Wayne
http://hunt-indiana.com/

Return to “General Hunting”