Too many choices!

All Things Gun Related
deadeer

Too many choices!

Postby deadeer » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:43 pm

Really been picking up a bunch of new toys recently. When deer season rolls around, its gonna be eeny meeny miney mo. :lol: Lol. Ole Mr Bullseye69 put a muzzle brake on my 300wm Encore barrel. After shooting it, I said he was a crook! :shock: Told him thanks a lot, now I was gonna go broke having him do a bunch of my barrels. :rotf: It sure does work AWESOME, and Jeff's work speaks for itself. Thank you again! Then, he makes me an offer on a MGM 270win barrel I can't refuse. So add that one, plus an MGM 358win, and an MGM 460S&W barrel I have coming. :roll: Plus I got a CZ308 and Ruger 243 to break in. I won't know which hand to grab with when hunting season gets here! :mrgreen:

manc-munsters
Location: Home is Manchester, UK. Shooting around North Yorkshire and Scotland

Re: Too many choices!

Postby manc-munsters » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:52 am

Yeah, you gotta watch that Bullseye69 fella. He is a rogue :-)
Struggling to become half the man my dogs think I am and forever trying to make a daily advancement :shh:

Wyoming.260

Postby Wyoming.260 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:36 am

deadeer wrote:Really been picking up a bunch of new toys recently. When deer season rolls around, its gonna be eeny meeny miney mo. :lol: Lol. Ole Mr Bullseye69 put a muzzle brake on my 300wm Encore barrel. After shooting it, I said he was a crook! :shock: Told him thanks a lot, now I was gonna go broke having him do a bunch of my barrels. :rotf: It sure does work AWESOME, and Jeff's work speaks for itself. Thank you again! Then, he makes me an offer on a MGM 270win barrel I can't refuse. So add that one, plus an MGM 358win, and an MGM 460S&W barrel I have coming. :roll: Plus I got a CZ308 and Ruger 243 to break in. I won't know which hand to grab with when hunting season gets here! :mrgreen:

I put a brake on my 300 win mag tikka t3 last year and it went from a handful to shoot to a easy to shoot ( but extremely loud ) joy!!!!!

bullseye-69

Postby bullseye-69 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:05 am

manc-munsters wrote:Yeah, you gotta watch that Bullseye69 fella. He is a rogue :-)

:Gleam:
“Lifes hard,its even harder when your stupid.”―J Wayne
http://hunt-indiana.com/

Return to “Firearms”