One Excellent Adventure

Blowing Up Little Furry Things
Bowfisher

Re: One Excellent Adventure

Postby Bowfisher » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:32 pm

HAHAHA, I can only imagine the grocery store tour cluster....Great pics guys, looks like you had a great time.
" The only two things you can trust in this life is God, and that front post site."-- old gunslinger I knew.

SShooterZ

Postby SShooterZ » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:05 pm

I almost forgot. We go back to the store for more sammich supplies on Sunday I think it was and 3 guys go in, while 3 of us stay out by the trucks thinking they have it covered. All 3 walk out with individual items they wanted to buy and no one bought the sammich stuff. We all look at each other like, "Who bought more lunch meat and bread?". Blank stares all around. Jeffro runs back in and buys everything we need. LOL Typical of our shopping experiences. :bonk: :clap: :thumbup:

WYO

Postby WYO » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:57 pm

Dang sure a missed opportunity at a great time. I can only imagine you goofs roaming a sporting goods store with a cart full of grub. However, it wouldn't surprise me to see it being pushed by two-fiddy shooter! Great memories made and awesome that your pops was there to enjoy it all with you!

bullseye-69

Postby bullseye-69 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:31 pm

SShooterZ wrote:I almost forgot. We go back to the store for more sammich supplies on Sunday I think it was and 3 guys go in, while 3 of us stay out by the trucks thinking they have it covered. All 3 walk out with individual items they wanted to buy and no one bought the sammich stuff. We all look at each other like, "Who bought more lunch meat and bread?". Blank stares all around. Jeffro runs back in and buys everything we need. LOL Typical of our shopping experiences. :bonk: :clap: :thumbup:

Hahahaha I forgot about that. What a bunch of goofballs!! I think I was one of those goofballs. :think: :crazy:
“Lifes hard,its even harder when your stupid.”―J Wayne
http://hunt-indiana.com/

bullseye-69

Postby bullseye-69 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:34 pm

Hey don't forget the lady at the register knew we were tourists. We must have stuck out like sore thumbs. :rotf:
“Lifes hard,its even harder when your stupid.”―J Wayne
http://hunt-indiana.com/

Silverfox

Postby Silverfox » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:18 pm

SShooterZ--Thanks for the great write-up and all the photos. I appreciate the effort you put into putting that story together.

That adventure sounds like it was waaaaaay too much fun. I hope you get to get out for another hunt soon.

Striker

Postby Striker » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:19 am

This trip was a blast. SShooterz and i have already been shooting before so i knew we was going to have fun . Bullseye-69, Rooster, 22-250 shooter and SShooterz's Father topped it off . What a great trip. The grocery store was a cluster but once we got the the shooting grounds we worked like a well oiled machine. I look forward to the next trip.
For copy build rights on the turtle rest contact Bullseye-69 i think he has the patent on it :thumbup: .
Wolves don't loose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

Return to “Varmint Hunting”